Sunday 28 October 2012

Experimental Writing



She is the police of my thoughts.

She is wrapped around me like a penicillin snake.

My elastic arms and legs stretch out
to her and then she is over me
Eyes like stones, frog-coloured at hers.

She strangles me like snakes.

I'm reptilian in the air.

My wind-pipe closed up
I float up high and touch
her with my sky.

She is the moon
I am the floor.

Because beautiful eyes can't see straight
It looks past me.

In thoughts of her like woman-wrote thoughts.

My head heats up, all right temperature
of the sun.

My watch melts into me,
The touch of my belly,
Because I left you alone,
For that I am sorry.

Too many faces in the wall
White-shadowed. Embryonic memories
build her.

Two-thousand movements
an eternity later.

She connects to me
like a common Shiva.

Bogart-grey.

Hold still while I describe you.

Come into my arms,

I am sleeves.

Hold still while I disappear.

My devils are dry this evening.

Perhaps I will go out. Drink.
More motions. Get pissed-off.
Find a small fortune of miseries.

The cold of orange darkness. Evening.
Coffee. Because the sky is blue.
I mean black, right now.

***

When I wrote these things I was listening to The Beatles' Abbey Road, especially Because which was a cool song to listen to like that. I read some poetry by Ted Berrigan for some reason here: http://www.poemhunter.com/ted-berrigan/

I watched some videos on YouTube as well. I watched this video on the brain being either a separate entity from the body or you are the brain or you are everything of your body. The longest living cell, I think, are the skin cells, which live for some time even when the rest of the body has died. It's on this channel called Vsauce, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teflb1QNN4&feature=g-u-u

Also, this video which explained how difficult the idea of diciding by 0 is. Because if you do 1 divided by 0 = infinity, then 2 divided by 0 must = infinity, therefore 1 is equal to 2. Pretty strange. this is on a channel called Numberphile, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRolKTlF6Q&feature=g-u-u














No comments: